#SIGGRAPHAsia | #SIGGRAPHAsia2022
- Art Gallery
- Birds Of A Feather
- Computer Animation Festival
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Emerging Technologies
- Real-Time Live!
- Technical Communications
- Technical Papers
- Ethics of the Review Process
- Reviewer Instructions
- Review Form
- Conflict of Interest Rules for Authors
- 학생 자원봉사자
- 온라인 제출
- 논문 참가자 주의사항
- Information For Speakers
- 특별 혜택
- 제출 정보
Submission Deadline: 2 October 2022, 23:59 AoE
Birds of a Feather (BOF) sessions at SIGGRAPH Asia 2022 are graphics-related, attendee-organized, informational discussions of shared interests, goals, technologies, arts and/or backgrounds. Those sessions are to focus on topics that are relevant to computer graphics or interactive techniques community, celebrating, connecting, and enabling new collaborations.
Share your ideas and interests by proposing a Birds of a Feather discussion topic that will be held at SIGGRAPH Asia 2022.
A BOF meeting is an attendee-organized, informational discussion of shared interests, goals, technologies and/or backgrounds that are graphics or interactive techniques related. The key word there is “discussion” – attendees gather to discuss a topic of interest and is up to organizers to define the format.
BOF meetings must be:
- Related to computer graphics or interactive techniques
- Open to all registered attendees
- Non-commercial in nature (topics specific to one commercial product or company are not allowed)
- Free of recruitment, sales, product tutorials or company promotion
- All BOF requests are reviewed and approved by the Conference Chair. Exceptions will be considered for reunion-type or industry non-profit groups for some requirements.
All BOF requests are subject to a review and approval process. Submissions are open now till 2 October 2022.
Acceptance or rejection notices will be sent to all submitters by September 2022.
Topics specific to one commercial product of for-profit companies or corporations, recruitment, sales, specific product tutorials and company promotion are not allowed.
BOFs scheduled by the deadline will be listed on the conference website.
All BOFs are subject to review prior to approval based on the above criteria and can be cancelled by SIGGRAPH Asia if their description/intent changes.
If you have questions, please send them to email@example.com
SIGGRAPH Asia 2022 Conference Chair
Soon Ki Jung
Kyungpook National University
Submissions are due on 2 October 2022, 23:59 AoE.
- Log in to the SIGGRAPH Asia Submission System
- Select "Begin a New Submission"
- Select "Create" for the Birds of a Feather submission form
BOF session requests can be made through the SIGGRAPH Asia Submission System until 2 October 2022. Please ensure that all the information in your submission is complete. Any missing information may delay processing your request.
- A separate online request form must be filled out for each event, even if it is from the same submitter/organization.
- BOF sessions can be no longer than two hours.
- Organizers of longer events, or those who submit multiple requests for the same day for more than three hours, should consider becoming a co-located conference.
If your request is approved, you will receive an email acknowledgment within two weeks that includes all necessary contact information.
All BOF event information will be published on the SIGGRAPH Asia 2022 website. Exhibitors are not allowed to use BOF platform. Exhibitors are required to complete an exhibitor talk form provided by exhibition management.
A video presentation will be a prerequisite for all submissions. Depending on the requirements of your program, a pre-recorded video presentation or supplementary video will be used and presented at SIGGRAPH Asia. This will allow your work to gain extensive coverage and give our global community the opportunity to learn about your submission.
All participants must be registered at an appropriate level to participate. BOF participants/organizers will require one of the following registration levels: Full Access or Experience Plus Access
All deadlines are 23:59 AoE
2 October 2022
06 – 09 December 2022
SIGGRAPH Asia 2022
ACM SIGGRAPH strives to create a welcoming and nurturing community for everyone working in computer graphics and interactive techniques independent of gender, sexual orientation, ethnic background, religion, country of origin, or abilities. Work submitted to this program should be in alignment with these values.
For any submission to an ACM SIGGRAPH conference or Standing Committee activity, the person in charge (PIC) of the program should be aware of and sensitive to potential issues pertaining to the ACM SIGGRAPH values of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. If an issue is identified, then the authors of the submission shall be asked to modify their submission to resolve the issue before acceptance. If the PIC is unsure if there is an issue, then they should contact the Chair of the DEI Committee for advice.