#SIGGRAPHAsia | #SIGGRAPHAsia2022
To view the detailed platform guide in other languages (including Korean), click here.
SIGGRAPH Asia 2022 presents an exclusive Networking and Business Matching platform primarily for you to build your network and explore innovative opportunities. You can use this tool to check out who’s attending, connect with attendees for 1-1 meetings, view all programs, speakers, exhibitors & sponsors, floor plans and personalise your own conference schedule. It’s a handy all-in-one networking and navigational app to use online before you arrive and once you are in Daegu!
You can access the Networking and Business Matching platform on your web browser or by downloading our dedicated mobile app.
The mobile app is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. We highly encourage you to download the app so you can have all SIGGRAPH Asia 2022 event information at your fingertips.
An exclusive email invite will be sent to you 1-2 weeks before the event with the link to web and link to download the app.
Simply click on the link to access the application.
The networking platform works best on Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox, Apple Safari or Microsoft Edge. If you’re connected to your company's enterprise network, this could limit your access as well.
You should fill up your own profile with as many details as possible. The platform will use your profile information to identify like-minded individuals, allowing for the business matching function to work as accurately as possible.
Relevant attendees will also be able to search, network, connect and/or set up a meeting with you easily.
On web, click on the top right round icon to get to your profile.
On the app, tap on yourself in the home page to go to your settings to update your details.
- Program Agenda – View the full list of programs and add to your bookmarks. You can use the filter function to search by Programs or the Ticket Type you have registered for.
- Speakers/ Contributors – View the full list of speakers, contributors, authors and presenters. You will also be able to see what sessions the speaker is related to.
- Exhibitors & Sponsors – View the virtual booths of our exhibitors and sponsors, their products, guides and even set up a meeting with them.
- Floorplans – Navigate easily onsite in Daegu
- Venue – Venue information and how to get to EXCO
- My Profile – View all your bookmarks and scheduled meetings here
On the ‘Meet’ tab on the sidebar or ‘Meet’ button on the homepage, you will see the entire list of who’s attending SIGGRAPH Asia 2022. You will be able to narrow down your search using keywords or the filter function available in the application. Some filters include Country, Job Function and Industry. Or you can toggle between ‘Companies’ and ‘People’ to view Exhibitors and Attendees respectively.
There are two ways to send a meeting request – 1) To another attendee and 2) To an exhibitor.
To arrange a meeting with another attendee:
• Go to the ‘Meet’ tab on the sidebar (Make sure you select ‘People’ on the toggle below the search bar!) or ‘Meet’ button on the homepage.
• Search for the attendee you’d like to meet, and click on ‘Meet’.
• Select whether you would like to meet in person, onsite in Daegu or only to connect to chat.
o Please note that 1:1 onsite meetings will be held at the Networking Lounge located within the Exhibition Hall by default.
o Select the meeting time, and enter an optional text message. Once done, press ‘Send meeting request’.
To arrange a meeting with an exhibitor:
• Go to the ‘Meet’ tab on the sidebar (Make sure you select ‘Companies’ on the toggle below the search bar!) or click on the ‘Exhibitors & Sponsors’ button on the homepage.
• Search for the exhibitor you’d like to meet
• Click on ‘Meet’, and choose whether you’d like to meet in-person, onsite or connect only to chat
o Please note that meetings with exhibitors will be held at their Exhibition booth by default.
Click on ‘Send Meeting Request’ On the next page, you will be asked to block timings which you are unable for meetings. The exhibitor will select a meeting time that is mutually convenient from this list. Once done, click on ‘Confirm’.
• If you have a meeting with an exhibitor, this will be at their booth within the Exhibition Hall.
• If you have 1:1 meetings with attendees and sponsors without any booths, by default this location will be at the Networking Lounge within the Exhibition Hall. If your meeting is accepted, you will be assigned a table within the Networking Lounge to meet.
Go to ‘Meet’, and click on the ‘Requests Received’ tab.
To accept: To accept a meeting request, click on ‘Accept request’ and choose a suitable time, date and location.
To decline: To decline a meeting request, click on ‘Decline’ and indicate your reason of decline by selecting from the dropdown menu.
• Reschedule – To reschedule the meeting, click on ‘Reschedule’ and select an alternative timeslot.
• Cancel – To cancel your meetings, simply click on the person’s profile and click on the ‘Cancel’ button. Select an appropriate reason from the dropdown menu.
A final meeting schedule would be sent to your email 3 days prior to the event and during each event day from 7 to 9 December as a meetings reminder. We recommend that you import the meetings into your preferred calendar.
Alternatively, you may click on ‘My Schedule’ to view all confirmed meetings as well as meetings that are currently pending.
Yes, the guide is available in multiple languages. Click here to view the guide in other languages.
Your passcode can be found in the first email sent to you regarding the business matching application. To reset your password, simply enter your email address at the login page under Lost Passcode.
Your login details will be sent directly to your email.
Please contact Jublia’s concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.